About RSETCONF Conference
We are delighted to announce the 3rd edition of the International Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Technology that will take place on October 28–30 , 2020 in Madrid, Spain. Our goal is to create a platform for open exchange of ideas. Learning is at the core of the event – be it through insightful keynotes, poster presentations, Q&A sessions, or networking opportunities.
You are encouraged not to simply attend the event, but to actively contribute by participating in the discussions, sharing your feedback with the speakers, and offering your take on common challenges and their causes.
As a bonus, you will have a chance to explore the historic city of Madrid on a free guided tour. See you in June!
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
04 October, 2020
06 July, 2020
14 October, 2020
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book with ISBN Number.
Attending in RSETCONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, to learn about Madrid’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.