calls for papers
The The 3rd International Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, June 05_07, 2020 in Madrid, Spain, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
call for papers 2020
Engineering and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer software and applications
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Information Technology
- Internet and World Wide Web
- Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Polymers and Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Space Environment and Aviation Technology
- Systems Engineering
Physical and life sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Waste Management
Health and Medicine
- Alternative Health
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Public Health
conference conference call for papers
- Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]rsetconf.org
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15 May, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: 06 March, 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 25 May, 2020
- Conference Dates: 05-07 June, 2020
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference calls for papers.